Protect Your Most Important Business Asset With Veritas
As the scale and scope of data collected by businesses has grown, individuals and regulatory agencies are casting critical eyes on how companies manage this asset. True data protection requires a comprehensive approach. The tools from Veritas enhance your team’s ability to understand your data, manage it, protect it, and get the most value from it.
VAST partners with Veritas to deploy, support, and provide managed services for the full suite of Veritas appliances and software, including:
- NetBackup – data protection, backup, and recovery
- Enterprise Vault – archiving, data governance, and e-Discovery
- Data Insight – unstructured data governance
- InfoScale – software defined storage management
- NetBackup SaaS Protection (NSP) – SaaS data protection
- eDiscovery Platform – locate, classify, analyze, and review your information
- TeleHealth Solution – digital compliance to solve telemedicine data challenges
- NetBackup IT Analytics, formerly Aptare – IT analytics
- Access/Access Appliance – archival and backup storage
- Backup Exec – simple, complete backup and recovery protection
- Merge1 – workforce communication archiving
The Veritas approach to data protection enables you to meet regulatory requirements and satisfy public concerns while still extracting value from your data. VAST provides the in depth understanding and high-touch support needed to ensure your data is both protected and available for business use. Solutions from Veritas can be purchased through VAST via AWS Marketplace Private Offer.