The skilled technical professionals on the VAST team provide the foundation of excellence that enables us to support our client’s IT needs. Team members are encouraged to develop both breadth and depth of knowledge, learning from traditional training programs and from their encounters with customers’ problems. If you’re ready to tackle the toughest IT challenges and use the latest technology to implement elegant, effective solutions, you’ll find both opportunities and rewards working with VAST.
VAST employee benefits include comprehensive medical and dental for employee, spouse, and children, profit sharing and 401(k) plans, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation time, company paid holidays and events for the entire family, and more!
Public Cloud is the most disruptive and fastest growing area in the technology market. Please inquire about joining our winning team to help companies be more effective in navigating and managing their journey in the cloud.
Current Job Openings
This position works directly with our customers and provides day-to-day support with a group of high touch engineers. Primary job responsibilities include Call Center Support, Managed Services, and Professional Services. Job responsibilities are primarily associated with backup and recovery.
- Provide High Touch Call Center Support
- Provide Managed Backup Service Delivery
- Provide Professional Services, Consulting, and Project work
- Work with customer’s IT staff; provide support beyond normal, every-day issues
- Administer customer backups
- Troubleshoot Customer backup issues
- Maintain Vendor Certifications
- Document and update Case Management System
- Creation and modification of technical documentation
- Technical knowledge of heterogeneous computing environments.
- Install, troubleshoot, and support various data protection technologies including but not limited to VeritasNetBackup, Veritas Backup Exec, Cohesity and Veeam.
- Thorough understanding of server hardware, server utilization, storage area networks, networking andnetwork/system monitoring tools.
- Operating systems knowledge i.e. Linux, Windows
- Understanding of TCP/IP Communication
- Experience with SAN and FC networks
- Technical Documentation
- Effective Communication
If interested, please submit your resume via the form.