The Ultimate Guide to Cloud Migration
The term “cloud migration” can mean different things to different people. For some, migrating workloads from on-premise infrastructures to the cloud is an opportunity to be grasped with both hands. For others, there may be a reluctance to change existing work practices; which, possibly coupled with a fear of the unknown, can be a handicap to taking advantage of what the cloud has to offer.
For people who fall into the second category, this guide to cloud migration has been prepared for you. You will discover:
- Why Migrate to the Cloud?
- The Three Factors Required to Migrate to the Cloud
- The Options for Migrating to the Cloud
- Choosing the Right Cloud Service Provider
- What You Need to Consider before Migrating
- What You Need to do During Migration