Veritas Alta Archiving
Simplify Archive Management
Every business has data it no longer needs but can’t discard for legal and compliance reasons. You need to move it to an archive where it’s doesn’t get in the way of daily operations but can still be accessed when required. Veritas Alta Archiving provides automated data retention and email archiving, allowing you to satisfy your legal requirements without investing significant employee time in managing this process.
With it, your archive can centralize data retention no matter the data source or format. Email, files, social media posts, and other data are all included. Through data classification, your retention policy can be automatically applied. Workflows including supervisory review are enforced enabling you to ensure compliance with policies such as GDPR.
Veritas Alta Archiving Helps Customers:
- Preserve email and 120+ other content types by policy, as journaled records in a high-availability repository, protected against unauthorized or accidental deletion.
- Classify content and identify the most important items to reduce risk and increase Supervision and eDiscovery review and monitoring efficiency.
- Ensure retention practices for regulated organizations comply with applicable laws, surveillance, and eDiscovery practices are defensible.
- Provide rapid search, legal hold, case management and eDiscovery workflow to reduce cost, and improve the productivity of both IT and litigation support staff.
- Transition from CAPEX to OPEX financial accounting models, offering subscription licensing for a predictable monthly fee to stabilize and control archiving costs, regardless of data growth.
VAST provides complete Veritas Alta Archiving support, including managed archiving services both on premises and in the cloud.
Reduce Compliance Risk With VAST
Meet supervision and discovery requirements, reduce compliance risk, and control costs across all communication channels. VAST provides the experience, expertise, and resources to manage and support your Veritas Alta Archiving technology.