5 Reasons to Implement a SaaS Backup Solution
Ransomware attacks continue to be the #1 cyber threat! However, with a SaaS Data Protection Solution, you can recover from all data loss scenarios and eliminate threats such as ransomware and accidental/malicious deletion. In addition, discover:
- Flexible Recovery. Restore data to its original location or recover data to an alternate location of your choice.
- Performance and Scalability. Get the high performance you need to shorten recovery point objectives (RPOs), while being able to scale infinitely and seamlessly as your data grows.
- Enterprise-Grade Security. Keep your data from prying eyes with a single tenant for each customer, multifactor authentication, and end-to-end encryption.
- Automatic Compliance Enforcement. Set your compliance criteria and have your backup and archive data automatically comply with any regulations for data retention or sovereignty.
- A Single, Unified Management Console. Manage all your data sources, locations, and cloud regions from a single SaaS console, no matter the number.
Download our guide to learn more about why you should implement or upgrade your SaaS Backup Solution now.